This Mobile Accommodation Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) is the service provided by Moving Inn Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”). Among the matters stipulated in these Terms and Conditions, the provisions related to the services used by customers and the provisions of “Chapter 5 Common Items” apply to customers. Before applying for the use of this service, please be sure to read this agreement and agree to all the contents before applying. If you apply for the use of this service, or if you start using all or part of this service, the applicant will be deemed to have consented to the contents of this agreement.
Chapter 1 Vehicle Rental
1.1 Application of the Terms and Conditions
(1) The Company shall rent a rental car (hereinafter referred to as “rental car”) to the customer as stipulated in this chapter, and the customer shall borrow it. Items that are not stipulated in this agreement shall be in accordance with laws and general customs.
(2) The Company may comply with special contracts with customers within the scope of this Agreement, laws and regulations, administrative notices, and general customs. In the event of a special agreement, the special agreement shall prevail over this Agreement.
1.2. Application for reservation
(1) When renting a rental car, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions and the price list specified separately by the Company, and in advance, according to the method specified separately, the vehicle class, borrowing start date and time, borrowing place, borrowing period, return place, driver. You can apply for reservations by specifying the necessity of accessories such as child seats, and other borrowing conditions (hereinafter collectively referred to as “borrowing conditions”).
(2) When a customer applies for a reservation, the Company, in principle, shall accept the reservation within the range of the rental car owned by the Company. In this case, the customer shall pay a separate reservation application fee unless otherwise permitted by the Company.
1.3 Reservation changes
Customers are required to obtain prior approval from the Company before changing the borrowing conditions set forth in paragraph 1 of the preceding article.
1.4 Cancellation of reservation, etc.
(1) The customer can cancel the reservation by a method determined separately by the Company.
(2) If the customer fails to initiate the rental car rental contract (hereinafter referred to as the “loan contract”) for more than one hour after the reserved borrowing start time due to the customer's convenience , It is considered that the reservation has been cancelled.
(3) In the case of the preceding two paragraphs, the customer shall pay the reservation cancellation fee separately determined by the Company, and the Company shall pay the received reservation application fee to the customer when the reservation cancellation fee is paid. It shall be returned.
(4) If the reservation is canceled due to the circumstances of the Company, or if the loan agreement is not concluded, the Company will refund the reservation application fee received to the customer and pay a penalty specified separately by the Company.
(5) If a loan agreement is not concluded due to an accident, theft, non-return, recall, natural disaster or any other reason not attributable to us or our company, the reservation shall be cancelled. In this case, the Company shall return the received reservation application fee to the customer.
1.5 Alternative car rental
(1) If we are unable to rent a car of the car class that the customer has reserved, we can apply for a car of a car class different from the reservation (hereinafter referred to as “alternative car rental”). It shall be possible.
(2) If the customer accepts the application set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall lend an alternative rental car under the same borrowing conditions as at the time of booking, except for the car class. In addition, when the rental fee of the alternative car rental is higher than the rental fee of the reserved car class, it is due to the reserved car class rental fee, and when it is lower than the reserved car class rental fee , And the rental fee of the vehicle class of the alternative rental car.
(3) The customer shall be able to refuse the application for the rental of the alternative car rental in paragraph 1 and cancel the reservation.
(4) In the case of the preceding paragraph, if the reason for failure to lend in the first paragraph is due to reasons attributable to the Company, it shall be treated as cancellation of the reservation in Article 1.4, and the Company has received In addition to returning the reservation application fee to the customer, the Company shall pay a penalty specified separately.
(5) In the case of Paragraph 3, if the reason for failure to lend in Paragraph 1 is due to reasons not attributable to the Company, it will be treated as cancellation of the reservation in Article 1.4 Paragraph 5, and the Company shall receive The completed reservation application fee shall be returned to the customer.
The Company and the customer shall not make any claims for the cancellation of the reservation or the conclusion of the loan agreement, except as provided in Article 1.4 and Article 1.5.
1.7. Reservation agency
(1) Customers can apply for reservations at travel agencies, partner companies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “agents”) that handle reservations on our behalf.
(2) Customers who have applied to the agency above may apply for changes or cancellations to the agency only.
1.8. Conclusion of loan agreement
Article 3 Application of Terms
Article 4 Changes to these Terms
Our company can change this agreement without obtaining the consent of the member. In this case, we will post the changes on this site in advance, and if members etc. use this site or this service after changing the terms, we agree to the changes.
Article 5 Contents of this site and this service
1. This site and this service are platform services for matching guests and hosts in order to provide guests with a comfortable travel and inspirational experience.
2. The usage fee for this site and this service (hereinafter referred to as “the service usage fee”) is free in principle unless a parking lot is rented or a travel experience is provided. If a parking lot is rented or a travel experience is provided, the host compensation amount stipulated in Article 17, Paragraph 4 will be deducted from the usage / experience fee and cancellation fee received from the guest. The amount will be received as the service usage fee.
3. If there are any discrepancies between the translation between English and Japanese, the Japanese translation shall prevail.